Welcome to Fields Memorial School!
- ADA Website Compliance - Our district is evaluating our website for ADA compliance. If you have difficultly accessing our site or have questions or feedback about our ADA compliance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dear Parents/Guardians who use the My School Bucks Mobile App,
If you need assistance or have questions, please call 855-832-5226 or email email@example.com.
Please remember to check you child(ren)'s lunch account at myschoolbucks.com
Did you know ALEKS, Imagine Learning Math Facts and Typing Agent can be used from home?
- Use Imagine Learning (Grades K-8) at home to practice Math Facts (+, -, *, ÷) - Login in here: https://bigbrainz.com/login/ Our site code is 0900390.
- Student in grades 4-8 have Math ALEKS accounts that can be accessed from home at http://ALEKS.com.
- Students in grades K-4 have access to Typing Agent to practice keyboarding skills, learn about digital citizenship, and practice coding.
- Please contact Mrs. Leask for usernames and/or passwords.
Kindergarten registration packet can be downloaded here.
Our Mission and Core Values
The Bozrah School District prepares and inspires all students to realize their fullest potential by encouraging dedication to excellence, providing a stimulating learning environment, and fostering a commitment towards others.
Respect - Excellence - Community - Integrity
The Bozrah School District promotes a dynamic learning environment that inspires opportunities for innovation, problem solving, and intellectual curiosity. We integrate relevant technology to set the stage for success in a global society. Our culture supports respect, diversity, discovery, integrity, perseverance, and effective communication in a safe learning community.