BOE MeetingFields Memorial School
PTO MeetingFields Memorial School
Early Dismissal: 1:10
PM PK: 11:00-1:10Fields Memorial School
President's Day-NO SCHOOLFields Memorial School
Winter Recess-NO SCHOOLFields Memorial School
Welcome to Fields Memorial School!
- BOE Budget Sub-committee meeting: 2021-01-28 Budget Comm posting.pdf
- BOE Meeting packet for Jan.12, 2021: 2021-01-12 packet.pdf Addendum - Financial Reports Jan 12 2021 packet.pdf
- New Interim Superintendent, Dr. Bonner, read more: Letter from Dr Bonner.pdf
- BOE Regular Meeting dates for 2021: 2021 BOE Meeting Dates.pdf
- Plans and Communication about reopening FMS
- Update from Food Services:
The federal government has extended & expanded the Child Nutrition Program that supports the school breakfast & lunch program. Beginning November 5th, all children from birth to age 18 may receive free breakfast and lunch. There is no financial requirement or forms to fill out. Meals will be provided to any child living in Bozrah or a neighboring community. These meals will be available through the remainder of the school year until the last day of school. Even if FMS should move to a fully remote plan, breakfast and lunch will be available TO GO by picking it up at the kitchen door as it was in the springtime.
For planning and ordering purposes, please email Amy Banning, food services director, if you wish your child/children to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Fields Memorial School needs substitutes for all positions, especially teaching and paraprofessional substitutes. If you are interested or want to learn more about these openings, please contact Mrs. Zieber by phone (860-887-2561) or email (email@example.com).
- ADA Website Compliance - Our district is evaluating our website for ADA compliance. If you have difficultly accessing our site or have questions or feedback about our ADA compliance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dear Parents/Guardians who use the My School Bucks Mobile App,
If you need assistance or have questions, please call 855-832-5226 or email email@example.com.
Please remember to check you child(ren)'s lunch account at myschoolbucks.com
Did you know ALEKS, Imagine Learning Math Facts and Typing Agent can be used from home?
- Use Imagine Learning (Grades K-8) at home to practice Math Facts (+, -, *, ÷) - Login in here: https://bigbrainz.com/login/ Our site code is 0900390.
- Student in grades 6-8 have Math ALEKS accounts that can be accessed from home at http://ALEKS.com.
- Students in grades 1-6 have access to Typing Agent to practice keyboarding skills, learn about digital citizenship, and practice coding.
- Please contact Mrs. Leask for usernames and/or passwords.
Kindergarten registration packet can be downloaded here: Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021.pdf
Registration packet for grades 1-8 can be downloaded here: Registration packet for grades 1-8.pdf
Our Mission and Core Values
The Bozrah School District prepares and inspires all students to realize their fullest potential by encouraging dedication to excellence, providing a stimulating learning environment, and fostering a commitment towards others.
Respect - Excellence - Community - Integrity
The Bozrah School District promotes a dynamic learning environment that inspires opportunities for innovation, problem solving, and intellectual curiosity. We integrate relevant technology to set the stage for success in a global society. Our culture supports respect, diversity, discovery, integrity, perseverance, and effective communication in a safe learning community.